Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Sadie!

Sadie is now 7 and working hard to grow up as fast as possible. It's kind of scary and cool all at the same time. You all understand that, right? She has always been a sweetheart and I love to watch her be a little mommy to everyone around here. Getting them drinks or snacks, putting blankets on someone who's sleeping or just chewing them out to keep them in line...CUTE! We appreciate all she does to keep our home happy. She got this plasma car for her birthday and once it was put together, EVERYONE took a turn riding it. (Yes, even me.) But pretty soon craziness ensued and this was the scene in our dining room! They are all pushing dad. Fun! And although I know dad had a good time (do you see that look?), I'm pretty sure Sadie had a good birthday, too!
Besides, she got a turn, too! =) Happy Birthday, Sadie!

No comments: