Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The First Day of School...The Sadie Saga

By now many of you have heard how Sadie had a hard time with the fact that she had to go to school. Now, she won't admit it but she cried when I left her. Here I present the facts. That morning I woke everyone up to get ready. I've been taking them to school so we all had to be ready. Sadie was excited to put on her new school clothes, put all her supplies in her backpack and get her hair done. Here they all are, as you can see, all is well.

Then we went to school and Sadie realized I wasn't going to stay with her.

I should have taken a picture of Katie Belle screaming too. She DID want to stay and was mad she couldn't! I hope that lasts until next year!

But when Sadie finally came home, she had loved her teacher, made a new friend and told me that she hadn't even cried once! Yeah, AFTER I left maybe! =)

But either way, she likes school now. We have the occasional relapse (like when I told her today she is going to start riding the bus to school...more tears) but mostly she likes it. Luke, on the other hand, almost didn't even say goodbye to me as he ran off to play with his friends! I'm thinking he's good.

No comments: