Yes...the Olympics are over. Gosh I like the Olympics. Why must I be tortured with such long stretches without them? I'm sure Casey would gladly answer: so I can actually get things done and go to bed at a decent hour, so I can let the kids get to the TV occasionally, so I can update my blog somewhat regularly, so I can remember what it's like to go outside, so I can do something besides live and breathe to watch the Olympics. I personally blame my mother. =) And it won't be long before my kids are trained to do the same! Luke was my faithful Olympics watching companion. He loved learning about the different sports and cheering on OUR team and I love it too! A moment of silence for the end of the Olympics.
Okay, back to life as usual!!! And, as usual, the kids have been up to no good. We cleaned up the back porch and now the kids go outside all the time to ride their bikes and destroy my garden. Ok, that's mostly just Maia in my garden.

We also had cousins come over and join us in the fun.

And, yes, that's Maia with all those muscles! Maia found Luke's Wolverine costume and thought she looked pretty good with that physique! That gave me a good laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment