Hello Everyone! Yes it is rediculous that I have to keep the blog going. But due to forseen circumstances that should have warned me about the violation of my family rights and the flight of my wife, me and the kids are motherless and wifeless for the next couple of weeks due to th
ese:
ese: Yep. They are the Beijing Mascots for the Olympics. their names (from right to left) are Bei Bei (Treasure), Jing Jing (Shiney), Huan Huan (Happy), Ying Ying (apparently you can be happy in more than one way), and Ni Ni (aka Slim). Just Kidding about Slim. Ni Ni is just a plain name and doesn't have a real meaning I think!? Maybe he was adopted and needs to forget a gloomy past. At least that is what I get from his face.
But yes, cute little fuzzy things like these and Michael Phelps have stolen my wife for the next short while. Talk about throwing of the Yin Yang in my life. I.e. @#&*%$!!!!
But on a more spiritual note, (yes I have a spirit), we forded three opportunities to go to the Twin Falls temple open house. Enter exibit A:

I was rather impressed that the actual rooms for the endowment were set up in a very close manner to that of the Jerusalem temple. So if you haven't been in the Twin Falls Temple you can just google Jeursalem temple layout and probably find a similar format. It was kind of cool.
On a last note, (the temporal note that most of you know me by) we are going camping this week. It will be fun. It is a time when I can research me caveman ways and have my wife make fun of me for it. For all you knuckle draggers out there, I will take a picture of my knuckles before and after to see if I enter into manhood on that day. Maybe we should hold a pow wow and scratch our heads. Let me know. This is Lonestar signing out.

1 comment:
Looking at the chinese characters it appears ni ni is the bearer of good luck by way of wind. I wouuld sum ni ni up as meaining "good Luck." There, now you can rest! Your welcome! Glad I could help.
Post a Comment